Stefania Skonieczny is the Resident Partner & Head of Corporate and Commercial at the Milan Office.
Stefania provides expert advice and assistance to business clients in all matters relating to Business Law and especially in relation to international contracts and business network contracts, subjects on which she has also published international peer review works.
She also advise on SMEs internationalization and pertaining strategies, Project Finance and M&A.
- Master's Degree in Diplomatic Studies, SIOI, School of Advanced International Studies/ Italian Ministry of Foreign Affairs, Rome, Italy
- Master's Degree in Public Administration, Università di Catania, Italy
- Business and Leadership School, The Global Village for Future Leaders of Business and Industry, Lehigh University and Iacocca Institute, College of Business and Economics, accredited by the AACSB, Pennsylvania, US
- Master's Degree in International Economic and Development Policies, cum Laude, Università di Catania & Centro Braudel di Catania, Italy/University of Roskilde, Denmark
- Juris Doctor, Università di Bologna, Italy
Previous professional experience:
Before joining Giambrone in early 2018, Stefania gathered impressive professional insight through a broad wealth of international professional experiences in the US, Europe and in the Middle East assisting companies in their internationalization processes and strategies.
She has held positions in the Board of Directors of private companies and managed business networks in various sectors. Stefania has also consulted several public institutions and international organizations.
Additionally, Stefania has been a university lecturer since 2007.
Publications on Business Network Contracts:
- Cruise tourism and sustainability in the Mediterranean. Destination Venice, co-author: prof. V. Asero, Dip. di Scienze Politiche e Sociali, Università di Catania. In Mobilities, Tourism and Travel Behavior, 2017. InTechOpen ISBN 978-953-51-5608-6.
- Aggregazioni di imprese e cooperazione nel turismo: l’esperienza dei contratti di rete, co-author: prof. V. Asero, Dip. di Scienze Politiche e Sociali, Università di Catania. Cap. 8, Terzo rapporto sul turismo all’aria aperta in Toscana. Il nuovo testo unico del turismo. Edizioni Osservatorio Turismo Aria Aperta Toscana/FAITA, 2017. ISBN: 9788879573689
- Formal Networks among Tourism Enterprises. Peculiarities of the Italian Solution, co-author: prof. V. Asero, Dip. di Scienze Politiche e Sociali, Università di Catania. Eastern European Business and Economics Journal, 2017, vol.3, Iss.1, 48-66. ISSN 2256-0521
- Cooperative optimization of tourism networks. An application of a game theory model, co-authors: V. Asero, S. Patti, Università di Catania. Cap. 16, Handbook of Research on Holistic Optimization Techniques in the Hospitality, Tourism and Travel Industry, IGI Global, 2017, ISBN13: 9781522510543
Stefania is fluent in Italian, English and has a basic proficiency of Arabic